save the date | Aug 18 + 19 | Kananaskis AB
Hey Everyone! Lauren here, the founder of Hawk + Harvest. Some of you may not know that when I'm not planning markets around Southern Alberta, you can likely find me teaching or practicing yoga. I've been teaching for about 5 years and yoga is absolutely my passion, my favourite way to connect with others, and the tool in which I heal and keep myself clear, creative and strong. For this reason, I'm so thrilled to announce I've partnered with Jess LeBlanc, the mastermind behind Embodied Adventure and Lucent Festival, to offer both of my passions; sharing yoga and organizing creative community through markets! Whether you're seeking a vendor opportunity, or a great rejuvenating weekend in the outdoors, you should check out Lucent!
So, what is it?
Lucent Festival is a family-friendly yoga festival that takes place at Camp Adventure in Kananaskis, Alberta. You can expect a weekend of incredible connection, classes, workshops, demos, arts & crafts, play, a local marketplace, live music, sacred ceremony, bonfires, s'mores, swimming, dancing, and more! All the necessary ingredients for an excellent summer.
We need each other on this planet and together we are brilliant. Power and magic is created when people choose to share their best selves, offer presence + authentically enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Lucent is the chance for ALL of us to disconnect from the chaos of life so that we can tap into more gratitude, our collective wisdom, create new ideas, feel supported, playful + inspired. Come, be a part of the fun. Adventure with us + know that you belong.
Interested in being a vendor?
Sell your art, feed the people, offer your service, share your passion! We are looking for creative contribution to our Outdoor Lucent Marketplace! We'd love to hear from you in the form below.
Your Package Includes:
- Lucent Festival Pass for you and a friend. This gives you access to ALL activities and we encourage you to participate as much as possible in the activities!
- Complimentary Tent Camping Space (upgrades are available if you wish to stay in a Tipi or other accommodation, just send us an email so we can work out the pricing.)
- A 10 x 10 outdoor marketplace selling space for the weekend. * We have the option to move inside if the weather does not cooperate! If this space doesn't work for you (Food Trucks, people in need of additional space, etc. please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs!)
VENDOR FEE: $300 + tax
Vendors will be expected to bring everything they need with them to Lucent. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Tables & Chairs for your vendor space
- A 10 x 10 tent (we highly recommend this for shade!!)
- Cash boxes and float (this is a Cash Only market!)
- Your own camping equipment and everything else you need for the weekend.
Food + Drink Vendors - it is very important to honour nature and keep waste to a minimum. Please keep this in mind when planning your involvement and packing list for Lucent! We can encourage our guests to bring re-usable items to help you reduce the amount of disposable plates & cups going into the garbage!
We have very limited access to power, please do not plan to use electricity supplied by the venue. Food vendors, please plan to bring a generator or use your truck. All other vendors, please make the necessary arrangements and plan ahead if you are in need of power for any reason. Cell phone service is very limited.
Accepted into our market, but need to cancel? We can offer partial refunds up to 2.5 weeks in advance. Please email us to inquire.
Let's do this! Submit your application here:
wait! You're not done.
Please email some photos of your vendor set up, products, and logo to email@example.com with the subject of the email being your business name!
We will respond to all inquiries as soon as possible!